• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New save

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akseladden

Smash Rookie
I accidentally deleted my SSBM savefile that I had worked into perfection over 4 years and was like completely sorry. But now I have had so much fun redoing everything. Over two days I have unlocked 7 of the 11 characters without help of a guide, and almost all the event matches. This is SO MUCH FUN!!!
If you have a second memory card, put it in your Wii or GameCube and restart a gamefile. IT IS WORTH IT!

Volt Tackle

Smash Cadet
This has happened to me, and it's not half as fun as the TC has lead you all to believe.

**** that!!!

Red Exodus

Smash Master
When I get my Wii I plan to. I'll only play 1P mode with that save though, I like to get my records in games high.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
What's the point? Shouldn't you be trying to improve your wavedashing skills instead?

Red Exodus

Smash Master
It's fun, it's great for nostalgia [sp?] like those times when WDing was a secret and everyone played with items etc etc.

Although I'll only do this when I can do more advance techniques better, right now I play like a noob and I still beat people, I guess they suck too much for me to get better off of.

Akseladden

Smash Rookie
it's not the part of deleting my records that is fun, that sucks! But doing it all again is much fun
I'm making a ppoint about how good replay value there is in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom