• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Rumors, SSBB Beta release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
We are all wating for the Highly popular Sequel Of Melee, Of Course Nintendo is planing to release a New Video on Brawl Sometime around July, but right after their official website launch for Brawl, where will Nintendo go from there. The reason Nintendo waited to make a new Video because E3 is coming up the following month. (Nintendo does do this alot)

Back to the Rumor, we all cant wait for the game, admit it, I cant wait for it. I wanna play it NOW:laugh::laugh::laugh:
While the Console war is still being fought out,
Microsoft Xbox 360 is well ahead of the console war. Bungie relesed a Demo(or Beta) for the Game Halo 3,
The Sony PS3 is far out of winning the console war,
and no good games for it, not even good enough game trailers.:urg:

But NINTENDO still has a chance to win,
Rumor has it that Nintendo will be releasing some sort of beta For Super Mario Galaxy & Super Smash Bros Brawl to the public...
But heres the thing, If nintendo is planning on releasing the beta of Smash Bros Brawl...
WHATS gonna be in it?
4 to 5 stages, Already confirmed characters, maybe a new character that we havent heard of, will it have online play?:p

Nintendo hasn't gave us enough information about Brawl
So my questions to all of you reading this,

What would you want to See in the Beta of Brawl?:confused:
What characters would you see in the beta?

Feel free to post Now...

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Where did you hear this about the Beta? How would we get it? I'd be fine with what we know already, I wouldn't mind playing it. :p

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Falco isn't obvious.
It would probably be Yoshi or DK, but either one or both WILL have bios on the Dojo by E3.
Probably will show Peach with revamped moves, or a newcomer. Lucario?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom