• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New **REVOLUTIONARY** Kirby Doubles Tech: Kirby for best support?

CnB | Chandy

Smash Journeyman
So I haven't been seeing any Comet Drops from the competitive Kirby community, and that makes me really sad. It's like you're not even trying. In light of that, I've decided to pass down yet another game changing technique for Kirby, one that will hopefully be a little more popular. You're welcome in advance.

For updates whenever I release more gamechanging tech or super cool highlight reels, follow me on Twitter and Twitch and become a true #ChandyFandy!

Shoutouts to @Triple R as usual. Keep on living the dream, dude.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Wow! Extraordinary discovery yet again. Do you think that you'll ever discover any ground-breaking technology for Bowser? He just needs a chance to let his true ability show.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Does this just exponentially increase the knockback on Link's bombs after being spit out of Inhale?

If so, does this work with other items, like Peach's turnips? Or Bob-ombs, perhaps (not that they needed a knockback increase, but, still)?

EDIT: Aww, I'm dumb.

Last edited:
Top Bottom