• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Pork City Problem

Darth Indiana Bond

Smash Rookie
Okay, sorry about asking two questions back to back, but this is a more specific one I know that does not have a pre-existing thread...anyways, my question is this:

I recently downloaded from Brawl Vault the following stage:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2mzb43mf5ju

It is Bowser's Castle, a hack by kwrk85. It looks pretty good, and obviously it has worked for many people. My problem is that when I take the pac file and title it STGNEWPORK.pac and place in the correct folder (pf/stage/melee) and then play the game, it links me to the Online Waiting Stage.

Okay, well the download comes with a .rel file. So then I take that file (st_newpork.rel) and place in the correct folder (pf/module) and receive the same result. No Bowser's Castle, no New Pork City, just the Online Waiting Room. Can anyone help me out here on this one?

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
Do you have the code activated that makes New Pork City the WiFi Waiting Room?

Top Bottom