• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New PM/Brawl player

Malithis

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone,

Long story short, long time unreal player, 5v5 league player now in love with smash and looking to take it farther than just a casual game i saw it when it first came out. I've watched at a distance for quite a few months now and would like to dive into the deep end into the community. Just got pm working online and would like to face players and train with people to get better and also just have talks about these games. Like the title says i have pm and brawl and i don't mind playing either (prefer pm right now).

Going to a monthly pm tourney in august and very excited. Feel free to message, or add my friend code (0306-6479-6474)

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to Smash Boards! LoL is a huge time killer (trust me, I killed a lot of time raging on that). Anyways, I hope to see you around and learn some new things!

Malithis

Smash Cadet
Welcome to Smash Boards! LoL is a huge time killer (trust me, I killed a lot of time raging on that). Anyways, I hope to see you around and learn some new things!
Well i did make some money off of the smaller tournaments with my team (we managed to get diamond) but after i left the team i lost interest. Looking to play monthlies in smash and so far the online battles have been great

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to the forums :)

Best wishes to you at your first tournament! I'm sure it'll be a nice experience.

Also, feel free to check the Arena out for some online play if you haven't already.

Last edited:
Top Bottom