• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New player, Worcester area

ZBomber

Smash Rookie
I'm in the Worcester area, and even though I've been playing since the original game came out, I've only been a casual player and am still a complete noob to the competitive scene. I can kick all of my friends' asses of course, but they too are only casual players so it doesn't give me much to train with. I would imagine everyone on this board could wipe the floor with me but I guess you need to start somewhere haha. I just want to be able to play against some skilled players so I can start to develop some skills, and maybe get some tips/advice on my play style.

I've mained Link in every game but will probably start trying out other characters as well. I mainly play Brawl nowadays, but I do have and play Melee/64 from time to time and would be more than willing to play those (but I will be a little rusty). I played Project M once and am not opposed to it. Will be getting the 3DS/Wii U versions and mainly playing those when they are released as well.

Red-Villain

Smash Cadet
NNID
RedVillainy
I'm from Worcester, played smash since 64 but these days I mainly play Smash4. Interested in playing locally.

Top Bottom