• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Player looking for good videos

PackAttack91

Smash Rookie
I'm more of a visual learner, so I was wondering what the best videos I can watch in order to learn Fox are. I did a youtube search and did not come up with much, mostly advanced techniques.

Are there any specific players I should watch to learn how to play Fox?

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
I second this^

Most fox users I've seen are scrubs or can't hang vs me, so I need to see somethin different.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
there also all of the video i have posted from the hay day of the creation of the fox meta on my thread, just check there man.
sticking on the main fox page.

Jet3000

Smash Apprentice
I will suggest watching Tkd, yui, zeton, nakat, and soderk videos.

Last edited:

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I'm more of a visual learner, so I was wondering what the best videos I can watch in order to learn Fox are. I did a youtube search and did not come up with much, mostly advanced techniques.

Are there any specific players I should watch to learn how to play Fox?
If you want to play a more passive aggressive/defensive style then watch me or Yui.

If you want more aggro watch MegaFox/TKD.

M@v

Subarashii!
All my videos are pretty old, so I don't know much they could help you out; not up to the current metagame really. I fall into the aggressive category Fox.

Top Bottom