• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New option to get back on stage maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRSU

Smash Rookie
NNID
MRSUNNNNNNNNNNNN
I was just messing around today using Sheik. I was knocked off stage, so instead of just trying to get back on stage safely, I accidentally pressed side b. I used this right as I was coming very close to the edge. Bease I was so close, I grabbed the edge, and the animation of side b was cancelled. However, the move still came out, and the opponent had to be defensive and get away from my side b instead of edge guarding. This covered much of the area near the edge, therefore allowing me a safe get up. Maybe this tech is hardly useful, and maybe there are much better options in this situation. Maybe this has already been discovered. I don't know, and I apologize if it has already been known for quite awhile, but if not, I hope that it advances the game further. Even though it is not much, I believe that every discovery is helpful to the progression of this game in the competitive scene. Although I am a melee player, I do hope to see this game evolve as much as possible.

Sincerely, Mr. Sun
P.S.: Oh BTW if this hasn't been discovered I am naming it Sun Ledge Covering

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1.It's not new at all.
2.Don't create new threads just for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom