• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New option after dthrow on light chars!

Vinnie

Smash Master
On the characters that you can dthrow fsmash guaranteed (mk, jiggs, olimar, etc)... I haven't tested this yet, but if you pivot the fsmash after the dthrow, you can hit them with the stick part of the torch if you predict the wrong side. I'm pretty sure I did this by accident against Atomsk's mk in tourney, I fsmashed the wrong side and the stick part of the torch, the hitbox behind it, killed him.

My Wii is broke atm, can anybody test this?

VaJaJ

Smash Cadet
Was your set with Atomsk recorded? I like seeing other G&W's play

Vinnie

Smash Master
Nope, first match was 1 stock mid % I won vs his mk on BF. Then he ***** me on SV with DDD, then I was going even with his d3 on halberd match 3, we were both 2 stock high %, then I died and got desperate trying to take his life and ended up running into a bunch of bairs and pivot grabs, I ended up getting 2 stocked D:. I got nervous, he had 171%, x_x.

Top Bottom