• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New on emularena...

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Some people here have seen me in emularena. Thanks to Jaime Hr i discovered i can play in emularena with nothing of lag and delay (nothing is NOTHING, like a frame or less than that)

But people run away from my matches when they see my ping... and the only who enters (in the most cases) are noobs who wants to pwn me (but nobody was succesful) or some medium skilled players, (they are OK).

But i want to fight more people, but they dont want to try... it pisses me off. I want to improve...

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi, how high is your ping? In a 1v1 I've played most people up to about 115 ping without too many problems. Some people are *****es about the tiniest amounts of lag *cough* tiger *cough* b/c my current comp isn't a rocket, but if I spot you we'll try to play :-)

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
140 ping

And i say, there is no delay or lag in average. (at least 1 v 1 i HAVENT got any delay or lag... and when the connection of the other player is good)

And Tigerbombs, you entered, and when a Kirby smashing pwned you, you get out saying "its too laggy", when there was 1 FPS of lag (constant into 58-60)... and i dont know the lag affects the gameplay (excepto if you are a fireball camper), i comboed 0 to death that kirby xD

Off-Topic: Can a pro say HOW IN THE HELL I CAN ATTACK A MARIO when i'm in emularena? Thanks (i hate them and his fireballs D=)

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
LOLipop this is too much competition. its not about improvement anymore...or sportsmanship. very...LOWER than few have sportsmanship. all this competition is making me lose my sportsmanship.

Reply Off-Topic: use a long ranger or fox. pink Samus ftwtwo! <--if u dont get it, its like mewtwo. a pro saying that does not make a pro.

tigerbombz

Smash Journeyman
140 ping

And i say, there is no delay or lag in average. (at least 1 v 1 i HAVENT got any delay or lag... and when the connection of the other player is good)

And Tigerbombs, you entered, and when a Kirby smashing pwned you, you get out saying "its too laggy", when there was 1 FPS of lag (constant into 58-60)... and i dont know the lag affects the gameplay (excepto if you are a fireball camper), i comboed 0 to death that kirby xD

Off-Topic: Can a pro say HOW IN THE HELL I CAN ATTACK A MARIO when i'm in emularena? Thanks (i hate them and his fireballs D=)
i dnt do ffa or 2v2...play me 1v1 n find out urself

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not a pro, but I'll give it a shot.

"HOW IN THE HELL I CAN ATTACK A MARIO when i'm in emularena?".

Wow, that wasn't too hard at all :O

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Um BTW kids, ping on kaillera is only calculated when you log in a server. So I could be downloading something when gettin' on emularena, have 130 ping, close my download and it'd still say I'd be at 130 even tho I'd actually have more like 30-40ish.

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
yea but neph if you quit and keep rejoining the server without any downloads you should have a good idea of your ping

Nephiros

Smash Ace
well I said that to say why sometimes peeps with high ping didn't lag and stuff ya 'no

felix45

Smash Lord
ping generally only reflects distance and in your case 140 really does reflect how far from NY you are, which is very far. but if you have a good compy/internet connection even at 140 ping there isn't really any noticable lag like you said. people are just arrogant jerks who are quick to judge, cant say much past that yoshi fan.

Top Bottom