• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Official Character Board ZSS B Moves Thread

smashbot226

Smash Master
To Coen: I meant that it was another board as such made by me.

Seeing as there is only one page in this board, it seems appropriate to add one in their own character board.

So, let's discuss Zamu's B moves, peeple!

iron blade

Smash Ace
her standard b is paralyzer gun, it can be charged to increase the effect. >b is plasma whip, it can be used for tether recoveries. /\b is plasma wire, same thing. no idea what her vb is.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
her standard b is paralyzer gun, it can be charged to increase the effect. >b is plasma whip, it can be used for tether recoveries. /\b is plasma wire, same thing. no idea what her vb is.
From Neal
Her down b is a little teleport jump. It looks a lot like Sheik's up+b in the air, how she does a little flip jump. Zamus flashes during this time, possibly indicating invulnerability. I don't remember if she falls helplessly to the ground after it or if she can attack.
Edit: Here is some footage of her using her B Down move right around 2:15
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DsiBDV9Xu9c

ZSSmetroid01

Smash Cadet
I think the down special damages on her way into the air.

I saw a video where zamus was doin some sort of screw attac... yay she has a third jump! here ill show u:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1BOtMayVuVg
she first does it at 2:09, then she does it like another 4 times. just watch zamus carefully and ur sure to see it.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
It's really amazing how little there is about Zamus and even Samus.

It can be used as a recovery yes. Her DB is like Sheiks reversed. Also, in that first vid, Zamus shows that her Uair is a good KO move and shows Samus's true power in her Bair.

And in the second vid, there's just lots of Zamus :laugh:

Also, in a vid on Delfino Plaza somewhere, Zamus uses her Paralyzer on Sonic (the downsmash one) and it looks really effective :)

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Yeah it's her Screw Attack, good thing she can still use it while in a tight suit :p...
And her down-B move, at least I heard it is, it's some sort of Warp-Jump?? Anyone knows the usage of this??

and LoL at (xtc)CSR-TERRORIST(xtc), his first post on the boards and he already f*cked it up :laugh:...

edit: srry, just saw the vid of down-B..

ZSSmetroid01

Smash Cadet
hm maybe.. i dunno. in the same video I saw zamus use plasma wire while in the air, but it also looks like she cant jump anymore after she uses it so it must be a jump of hers. and according to gimpyfish's brawl impressions the item is now passive. Its pretty hard to tell.

Top Bottom