• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mr. Game And Watch Tech?

Mr.PersonSir

Smash Cadet
https://youtu.be/XB2pvVN9LsU So in this video I was on for glory and I was "fighting" a ness. At one point (0:25) he grabbed the ledge and when his invincibility was gone I hit him with the first hit of the turtle(or second hit I'm not really sure). But what was strange was that when I got the first (or second) hit it seemed that he got spiked. I looked around the internet and didn't find anything so I'm assuming that it's new information. Also this is my first post so if I did something wrong please don't get super mad at me. Thanks!

NouveauRétro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Royal_Bros.
Yeah, that happens if they fall out of bair on the second hit while fastfalling. Classic case of autolink screwing up. Never seen it done on the ledge though, that's new. It mostly gets seen when a character tethers to the ledge(esp. ZSS) The autolink tends to screwup if you intercept a tether pull-in.
But on the ledge? This could be an effective surprise attack to get those high-percent kills. The issue is seeing how consistently you can miss the landing hitbox. I'll test it out later, got a test to attend now :p

Top Bottom