• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mode: CUSTOMIZE

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
CUSTOMIZE

With NamcoBandai developing the next smash bros alongside Sora, perhaps we shall see a Character Customization mode similar to Tekken Tag 2.

Post below to discuss...

[COLLAPSE="Click To View Explanation/Ideas"]I'm not talking about a full blown original character creation mode, simply a mode that lets you purchase items such as funny hats, alternate outfits, change the color palette and paint on the character's faces if you so desire. Oh but it can go farther than just changing the character's appearance! You could even change the special effects that they make! Word Bubbles with sound effects written in them, Fiery Explosions and Sparks replace the slashes and such that normally appear when a character's fist connects with their opponent's face. Want Mario to be wearing his Doctor Suit, Sunglasses, and THUG scribbled on his back in your messy handwriting? [/COLLAPSE]

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Only project Sora dissolved

Sora Ltd are working on Smash

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
I swear Sora aint helping at all? I heard there giving up gaming all together???

:phone:
Where do you get your gaming news? It's all so sad...

As for the actual topic I would love for this to come to be. Let me put a Tanookie tail on bowser and Paratroppa wings on Yoshi, I would be so happy. This in addition to full on specific costumes.

Carolus Rex

Smash Cadet
(Real) alternate costumes would be enough, but this sounds nice too. I don't think it's a priority anyway.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Now THIS is an interesting idea!

Customizing the already existing characters and make your own costumes surely sounds nice.

As for the actual topic I would love for this to come to be. Let me put a Tanookie tail on bowser and Paratroppa wings on Yoshi, I would be so happy. This in addition to full on specific costumes.
Putting Tanooki tails on all characters. :awesome:

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
I dunno. Thinking of the bad taste of fresh teenagers I fear it would ruine the online battles. Imagine to face a character you like, dressed in the worst combo you can imagine.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero

Well..i was half right..calm your pants.

Top Bottom