• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New MK combo?

Shake&Bake

Smash Rookie
I dont know if this has been said yet but MK can up-b and it can hit so that your opponent will end up right in frount of you as you get done with the move. Then you do your gliding attack and it usually kills them off the top. If no one has said this yet then i would like to get credit for it:).

C-Dizzle

Smash Apprentice
I dont know if this has been said yet but MK can up-b and it can hit so that your opponent will end up right in frount of you as you get done with the move. Then you do your gliding attack and it usually kills them off the top. If no one has said this yet then i would like to get credit for it:).
That has already been known and has been in a few videos, it usually kills the person. Its really awesome. but yes, good fing though, but you are not the first to say it.

Shake&Bake

Smash Rookie
Well I just did it today and i thought it was pretty BA. I guess now the only thing to do is learn to perfect it and find out exactly were it needs to hit for this to work.

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
I wish people would stop scrambling to get credit for things in Brawl. Usually it's with advanced tactics, but this one isn't even a tactic, per se. It's like me saying, "Hey look! With Fox I can DAIR into Shine, I invented it!!" =/

Top Bottom