• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Metaknight Video!

LastReaper

Smash Cadet
Yeah not too bad, but if I were you, I'd practice my air battles a bit. I also noticed that your foes weren't really that strong(or is it just me...). Otherwise, you know how to grab well and your down smashes are good. Oh, and it's not bad to spam a bit of mach tornado, you can rack about 14% damages really quickly if you use it well.

Thats all. Good luck.

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Yea Valor Is my Smash Crew Leader and He is ****ing Great... Like... Great... No question... So Its mostly videos of me running the **** away.

Quez256

Smash Journeyman
Yeah not too bad, but if I were you, I'd practice my air battles a bit. I also noticed that your foes weren't really that strong(or is it just me...). Otherwise, you know how to grab well and your down smashes are good. Oh, and it's not bad to spam a bit of mach tornado, you can rack about 14% damages really quickly if you use it well.

Thats all. Good luck.
Needs more airgame/Up-B

**** good job on the ground though ^_^

Edit: Pardon me, "darn" good job

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
I like it, you are definitely better than most MK's . Your playstyle is ok, i would give a 6/10, you roll smash alot. I have a few pointers that you can take or leave as you wish.
1. The roll smash is very predictable mix it up.
2. More gimping, i like your aireal pursuit but you could take it alot further.
3. Make use of your glide and glide attack when recovering, it has HUGE priority and can kill quite often.
4. Don't be afraid to use mach tornado once and a while.
5. More grab combos

Just a few suggestions to take at face value, i'll have some vids up as soon as my friend gets them uploaded. I'll hope for a few pointes as well.
Also, you talk up valor but it seems like he doesn't catch on to the little things you do, thats why the roll smashing bothers me. Keep getting better!! Hope you get into some tournaments and do well.

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
ya, the curve in this game is incredible, in videos taken the 4th of april i end up killing myself at least once a game, now i hardly ever end up killing myself anymore and i win most of my matches, i play against really tough opponents as well and it seems like everyday something new happens that we didn't think we could do, so keep playing and keep getting better!

D

Deleted member

lol your meta vid is so random hahaha

i guess valor is justin right?

PS: oh yea if he wants to get a hold of me tell him to get on the boards =0

Top Bottom