• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new message for o'dul!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbecraft

Smash Cadet
hey o'dul1 I got youre new message and that would be cool if you could play online we would kick butt! im really good at super smash and i bet you are too! together we would rule the world!! ha ha just playing with ya but I bet we would kick but online well gotta go write back 2 me

------------------
mewtwo kicks!

O'dul

Smash Journeyman
thx it would be cool i play as fox who would you play as o and fox all the way he ll ya

------------------
**** Star Fox rocks *** hard so there :p

O'dul

Smash Journeyman
but who do you play as or is it fox sorry asking if you all reddy said it im slow

------------------

O'dul

Smash Journeyman
thx gid man and cool mewtwo and yes gid but can i have a pic of fox by my name he is my fav car plz man it can be a pic from the 1st ssb plz man thx

------------------

O'dul

Smash Journeyman
thx man

------------------

blaargh198

Smash Apprentice
Lately people seem to be having fun resurrecting old threads. It wasn't closed because it was 6 years old. The joke was that they thought it'd be funny to laugh at the poor quality of threads back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom