• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*New* Kirby Upsides

KirbyGranpiz

Smash Rookie
This is my second upsides list, the first is on toon link. Anyhoo, Here is one of the many upsides: He is very useful in sudden death matches 1st, he can swallow bomb-ombs and only take 5% damage 2nd he can fly to avoid bomb-ombs. Speaking of flying, he can stay in the air for up to 5 jumps (puffs) not including his verticle B+up or horiziontle side+B. Next, there's SUICIDE KIRBY (dun dun dunnnnn) Also known as "kirbycide", it consists of sucking up an enemy in your mouth and jumping off a cliff. Imagine how mad your opponents will be to fall for that old trick. Lastly, there's his down taunt. That is really annoying if done repeatedly. It frustrates the opponents and causes them to play better all the while not focusing on anything but you *hint hint nudge nudge* Look out for more upsides :) and be sure to comment please!

bluebolt

Smash Journeyman
best reson to use kirbycide

the best reson to use kirbycide is if you killed one stock off your opponent and you have, like 200% damage, so then use it to lose eachother stock but you will still have more stock and health :)

the 2nd best reason is if your damage is more than your opponents and your itching to make them even lol.

bluebolt

Smash Journeyman
also I'd like to add that kirby's powerful hammer attack can easily be used multiple times in air.

Starwarrior27

Smash Apprentice
All of Kirby's air attacks also cancel almost immeaditely when you land, helping set up for more combos.

chingy

Smash Apprentice
lol the down taunt when he goes hi!! when i kll someone i do that alot and it gets em frusturated so they start playing crappier its true i always do it lol

Top Bottom