• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Kid on the Block

YourSexyCellMate

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=5126]New Kid on the Block[/drupal]

helloooooo Smashboards!
First time ever making a thread/blog thingy and i thought i should introduce myself....so yeah, here I go!

Been a big fan of smash brothers since the beginning! always loved the game, whether alone or with friends. Through the years though, my friends could never keep up with me, and it eventually became a bore when i could 3-stock them in melee with just about any character

When brawl was first released, i was excited by the new challenge. For one, new characters and wifi, and tournaments that would sprout out of nowhere. Unfortunately, i was totally out of my league when going into the tourneys, and could only make it to semi-finals. Luckily, i was able to make a few aquaintences, and we trained each other for the next 2 years! (yeah, sounds kinda lame, but whatever)

Coming back into the career, i was able to easily win my first tourney only using 2 characters. (olimar, and game & watch) Being one of the younger players, people were surprised to see i could do so well, and my name sent out to neighboring towns, and earning myself a sponsorship the first day back in!

So now, im looking for others to help me become stronger, and teach me new tips!
who knows, maybe i will be able to teach you a few things as well...i doubt that though

-Thanks for reading, Sincerely
YourSexyCellMate

Top Bottom