• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New idea, Tetris stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i got this idea when i was drawing on a piece of paper, just random stuff, one of the things i happened to draw was tetris blocks, then i drew a yoshi and mario on them. Thats when i thought, would that make a good stage? Fighting on tetris blocks as they're coming down. what are your thoughts?

mario-man

Smash Lord
That idea is very old, but worth trying I guess. But I don't know how much of work this is, and where are you able to die?
Who cares if it is an old idea?!! It's still worthy of consideration.
It sounds pretty cool to me.

Maybe you could have someone with a wii-mote actually playing tetris while the other people play on top of whatever he is doing. When a row dissapears, if there is a hole underneath it then you better jump. It could also be a computer ran level. It could be an option at the beginning to choose wether it's computer ran or human ran with a wii-mote.

Dozwa

Smash Rookie
tetris would also be an awesome charecter, it would be like an omega tom hanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom