• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Higher Quality Melee Thread

LinkMain111

Smash Rookie
Last edited:

SinsOfApathy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Psion312
Honestly, not a fan as it stands. The fur looks badly sharpened.

When I think of HQ textures, I think more detail to clothing and smaller details, like Fox's jacket compared to his Brawl iteration from SF:A. Maybe a little bit of sharpening, but you went overboard.

The fur is one of the few things that looks alright, and increasing it reaches a point where it looks...odd, not so much uncanny valley, like Star Fox: Adventures Fox.

Last edited:

Masondeanm

Smash Cadet
Considering Melee is played in 480p, is it even noticeable?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 269706

Heh, kinda reminds me of the brawl art style where everything was too complex. It's not bad by any standards, but I probably wouldn't use it.

MagicScrumpy

Smash Journeyman
If you want to release your textures, just post then in the textures thread. Everyone who wants to use your textures can then download and use them.

FrankTheStud

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrankDaStud
The fur on the arms and tail look strange... They seem a bit overdone. The head looks pretty good, though!

Top Bottom