• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New here!

Phumpy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Phanpy7266
3DS FC
2595-0258-7884
Switch FC
SW-6796-8237-2006
I'm Phumpy, the first smash bros game I owned was Melee, but I was never very good at it. I picked up smash for 3DS and I've been playing that game A LOT. My friend and I have been thinking about doing tourneys and stuff for a while, but I never knew where to go for that. I'm more of a casual player but I do know some stuff about competitive smash. I really want to learn more and I thought joining here might help a bit. So anyway, my mains so far in smash 3DS are Pikachu, Peach, Yoshi and ROB. As for my other interests, I like anime and I play a lot of Pokemon. I play mostly Nintendo games but I do own some games on PC like Terraria, Don't Starve and TF2... That's about it.. I hope to learn more about smash in general and become a better smasher!

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Hello there @ Phumpy Phumpy Welcome to Smash-Boards and enjoy your stay in here and have fun.

Good luck with everything and See you around

Oh by the way go to Nintendo 3DS / WII U section then go to Nintendo 3DS discussion threat and finally find Nintendo 3DS sharing friend code threat in here you can play Smash 3DS online with all the players.

BLUJAY

Smash Cadet
Welcome good sir!! or girl ............... this went south fast

Top Bottom