• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New guy looking for a real challenge

purasuma

Smash Rookie
NNID
patrickmooney
Hi smashers, I'm new to smahshboards i was just wondering if there are any UK based smashers, preferably scottish, that would want to team or be my practice partner. The reason I'm asking here is that all my friends are getting really angry at me for being somewhat good at the game. I'm just looking for someone who won't get bitter or start calling me a "shield-grabber" or "cheater". I am currently working on combining the wavedash with L cancelled jump airs could somebody maybe point me to a good video or something because i am having a lot of problems combining all the moves together in a fluid motion.
Thanks a lot guys!
EDIT* and also if someone could link to somewhere i could find UK based events that would be great!

Last edited:

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
Hello! And welcome to this rapport! Skipping my usual strange formalities, I guess this is the forum that's considered modish for those searching for other smashers: http://smashboards.com/forums/europe.226/
Often times some of these threads run dry of replies, so I'd suggest thoroughly searching (for smashers nearby yourself) and, in fact, posting to threads that seem to be dead. Don't think of it as bumping a neglected one, since there are most likely many others who are waiting for a response, so if they see new replies, people will be attracted to the conversation. Then again, some of them have been left in the dust and seem to prefer to stay there...:ohwell:

Regardless, welcome once again!

Dott

Smash Ace
Welcome to smashboards! You know, people don't like to play Smash against me because they don't feel comfortable playing the way i like (competitive, wavedashes, reads, pressure, edguarding) and they like to play more just like "just hit and take stocks".

But the thing is... if you like it, don't give up and keep doing what do you like, play the way do you like, doing what makes you happy!

Have a nice day!

Top Bottom