• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Grab combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Well people if this thread is useless according to you JUST CLOSE IT :D

anyways i dont know if this has been found yet if so inform me

i was testing around stuff in training one day what to do after the Dthrow Fair combo doesnt work anymore and you cant rely on Alt grabs yet (wich i dont fully master yet)
so i first thought Jab regrab and do that Dthrow Fair again but it didnt work(just to make that clear)
i was experimenting around with it yesterday or the day before
and i thought we use ice block lock and that forces them to stand up
and in that footstool grab from hylian (Awesome one you must check it out) they were forced to stand up to be regrabbed again
so i thought at the higher % so they will smash into the ground use this if you dont fully master the Alt grab yet or any other reason not to

Dthrow > Fair > Ice block > P-regrab > Dthrow > Fair > Ice block > Repeat

i tested this in a online match i had the other the and it worked just fine
but i noticed that the opponent doesnt always stand up but just lays there doing nothing sometimes
so if you want it to work Completly use 2 ice blocks just in case sometimes
Safety first :laugh:
It kills REALLY fast the damage outcome is just amazing!
it has the same outcome as that ic quick grab Again from Hylian (amazing! as usual)

i geuss it has been found yet cause its pretty easy to figure out by yourself
so i wont name it anything untill i know for sure it hasnt been found yet
anyway i hope this helps us IC mains further
if not Do not hestitate to CLOSE this thread

Thanks for reading and leave your comments^^

~Dev

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
This is known and has been for a long time. I have no problem with it being here but I guess it should just be moved to the chain-grab section. The bad thing with this though is that the opponent can tech out of it after the F-air, so the Ice-Lock doesn't work. Have a look at Hylians chain-grab thread for more stuff though =)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Closed per request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom