• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Final Smash

Muskrat Catcher

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0748-4100-0093
Hmm, a new final smash? Well, I will admit masked Dedede would be really cool to play as, but thats kinda as far as it goes. Transformation final smashes are really common and overdone, so if Dedede were to get a new final smash, I would prefer it to still be tied to something he has done in the games, but not necessarily transformation. Maybe he could be like mewtwo's final smash, where mewtwo mega evolves but only does so to perform one awesome move. Perhaps Dedede could pull out his mask, swap hammers, and do a super spin attack across the stage? That would be cool! Something along those lines, because as of right now, as far as I know his smash is not something he has done in a Kirby game.

cwjakesteel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cwjakesteel
I never get to hit anybody as Wario Man because everyone is cowering away, sheild/roll/air-dodge spamming and the flee like flies.

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
Why not just keep the same final smash but he puts his mask on and swaps hammers? Transformation final smashes are mediocre at best (except wario-man).

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
I would really like that honestly. Not necessarily Masked Dedede, but just something other than he has right now. It's kinda lame, and it's hard to hit and doesn't even kill that well tbh.

But I honestly really can't think of anything that he does in game that would be super devastating. :p

Arrei

Smash Lord
The Waddle Dee Dance was my favorite part of using Dedede while playing with my friends. I'd fly high into the sky and show off Dedede's sweet moves. :(

I want that back.

Eggggggggggbert

Smash Apprentice
The Waddle Dee Dance was my favorite part of using Dedede while playing with my friends. I'd fly high into the sky and show off Dedede's sweet moves. :(

I want that back.
Probably one of the worst final smashes but yet one of the most stylish, character-driven and goofy of them all. His and Kirby's really fit the bill in Brawl (probably one of my favourite things about the game), its a huge shame that they changed both of them.

Top Bottom