• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Final Smash Ideas

Lotusclaw8

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1950-8228-5583
Idk if it's been talked about a lot on the other threads but I thought I would make a thread about it. For instance I was thinking maybe the final color cannon or whatever from sonic colors would be cool. Not quite sure how it would work though. So any thoughts?

SonicMario

Smash Master
I think I'd be more content with Super Sonic returning as the Final Smash. But if there must be a new Final Smash, I suppose something to do with Wisps would do nicely. Laser or Drill might do decent enough.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
SupersaiyanSonic makes sense for his Final Smash. He's had it since Sonic 2. Though I think it would be more fun to use if it acted more like Giga Bowser or Wario Man. Having Sonic actually fight while transformed, in stead of say, spazing out all over the place bashing into people.

Lotusclaw8

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1950-8228-5583
SupersaiyanSonic makes sense for his Final Smash. He's had it since Sonic 2. Though I think it would be more fun to use if it acted more like Giga Bowser or Wario Man. Having Sonic actually fight while transformed, in stead of say, spazing out all over the place bashing into people.
Yeah that might be cooler than transforming then going back.

Mari

Saving the planet from disaster!
I too, would like for Sonic to turn Super as his Final Smash. But if he must have something completely diffrent, I would like some kind of Wisp power or Maybe the final color cannon is a good idea too.

Werehog actually isn't a bad idea either, but I would like something more in the 'now' than a few years ago. Maybe his Final Smash could summon the Deadly Six and Sonic would run away or fight them...The Deadly Six would give chase, running into other players in the process and get knocked off the screen.

I don't know. I'm just kinda glad that he's back. ^.^

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Sonic runs around, throwing chili dogs at characters. Seems legit...Maybe he can have a bunch of shadows appear and run around while attacking others.

TheBuddyAdrian

Smash Cadet
NNID
thebuddyadrian
Sonic's final smash could be cyan lazer. You can use the stylusto draw the path (made up of those diamond things) and lazer will start zooming around and any character caught in the path will be hit with as much damage as a home run bat. Everything will be frozen in place while the path is being drawn out. Everything will unfreeze when cyan lazer starts following the path.

Last edited:

Jmacz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
aWildJmacz
It's either gotta be Super Sonic, or you gotta have Tails fly by and have Sonic jump on the plane. Tails loops back around and drops bombs all over the field then flies off.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Sonic runs around, throwing chili dogs at characters. Seems legit...Maybe he can have a bunch of shadows appear and run around while attacking others.
Oh that gives me an idea, chilli dog projectile, If pac-man can have a fire hydrant then Sonic can have chilli dogs

Burning

Smash Rookie
NNID
kazuna-kasai
3DS FC
1977-0205-0646
Keep Super Saiyan.
#MasterFinalSmash

Seriously though if they ever tried to change Super Sonic's final smash I'd be really disappointed. The wisps aren't significant enough to me and are way to gimmicky. Where as Super Sonic is literally the god above every single character there for 30 seconds. In the right hands, no-one stands a chance.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
It would be just kind of ridiculous to not have Super Sonic, As bad as it was executed...

Top Bottom