• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new falco combo video

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
wow. That was some awesome footage. I'm guessing you weren't the falco. But since you got great combo's and stuff it makes a very interesting watch. I didn't fancy the rainbow colors to much for the intro but hey it's your style I guess. Great vid =D btw who was the falco player?

Samus-T

Smash Lord
hah yeah the rainbow thing wasnt my idea it was lol kinda gay huh.uhhh if you watch the video till the very end it shows all the pros that were in the video.its a compilation so there are like 5 or 6 pros in the vid.and thanks for the props.much appreciated =D

Volrec

Smash Lord
You dont put yourself being owned in your own combo video. A fox killed you with a bair, plus alot of other mishaps.
I didn't like the music, but that's just me.
Do you use one costume only? I kept getting confused with a Red and Blue Falco.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
yeah the back air from the fox was a bug i forgot to get out sorry.if you watched the video all the way through, it shows all of the pros that were in the vid.it was nothing but pros so yeah none of it was me hah srry

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
This combo video was probably a little too slow paced for me. Now, don't get me wrong, the Falco is good, but the deal is the editing, and where to cut. Especially the part where the Falco gets kicked in the face.

Top Bottom