• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW Eggz Mario vids (updated 11/20/2007)

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Yeah Eggz your Mario is sick. I think if you listen to techno/trance you can pull off combos easier. Seriously it gets Mario users in the mood. For those of you who don't listen to it, try it out next time you play your Mario. You will notice a big difference =D
soooo true.

. .

MeloDeath

Smash Apprentice
Nice stuff Eggz. Your new style is cool. You cut out all the unnecessary flashiness, which is a bummer, but in return got very mindfull spacing and overall approaching.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I played really flashy in winners finals at this one tournament. I can't help but play like that against Ganons LOL

LOL @ winners finals being me vs a ganon. He beat hitsugaya, who is really good. >_>;

I lost T_T and came back with fox in grand finals and won 6-1.

Those matches will be up within a week or two

MeloDeath

Smash Apprentice
point being that fox is so much better than mario, or at least offers alot more playstyle flexability (and brutal upwards knockback)?

Top Bottom