• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New, dashing bair tech

blackcat13

Smash Cadet
new tecknique, dashing b-air.-(shouldnt need a vid for this)

why use it?- pull off a b-air while running forward instead of a crappy forward air.

can shoot the opponent out of the ring because of the b-airs quickness and somewat strength

forward air sucks

How to do it
first run forward for a little bit,(has to be longer than a simple dash or forward tap on the control stick) then hit the control stick in the other direction. he should do a little backwards slide, when that animation starts, shorthop and b-air and hold back to keep going forward while doing the move. if u do it quick enough, it will look like u ran forward, short hopped then b-aired. ur not supposed to see falco turn around.

If somebody posted this then sry for reposting. but i checked and i dont think anyone posted it or was it on melee.

sry for grammar, im typing with a wii remote

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
This was discovered ages ago and can be done with everyone its called RARing I think?

Its in the brawl technique section on the sticky...

Top Bottom