• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New d3 mainer

lucha5

Banned via Warnings
well i like his style even tho he is very slow. any tips? xd i kinda can do inf chaingrab i been practing. And how do i wop b-air w/o running out of jumps? xd thx in advance.
btw i play online idk if that helps 0.o

Pdiamond

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to the King DeDeDe Boards. If your playing against a player that can be infinitely chain grabbed (DK) i've found a very easy way of regrabbing him without having to have precise timing, after you down throw after about 1/2 of a second JAM the grab button a few times, this will automatically regrab him. Back air is commonly used to edge guard, some call it "Wall of Pain" where they back air jump back jump back air jump back air jump attempting to force their opponent as far away from the stage as possible, works perfectly with character that don't have a super great recovery (mario, bowser etc.) CO18 has a great combo video where he does the "wall of Pain" alot. There's a thread for it in the King dedede brawl character discussion. I will also provide a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szMrD5mo7V0 You might also wanna watch other combo video's like Seibrik's or "Cuba is Death"'s. they give alot of ideas for combos. oh and for characters that you can't chain grab you I always try to get them off the stage as much as possible and use the "wall of pain" then i use Up B cancel it then grab on to the edge. and since your on the edge they cant grab on if they dont hit you. Worked on a Kirby I faced during casual play at a tourny. Hope i could help.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Work on spacing a lot. If they get up on you a jab combo with keep them away then follow up with a Ftilt. Be unpredictable too. Moves like Dtilt, Jet Hammer, and Waddle Dee toss are all good and should be used sparingly to keep your opponent guessing.

Top Bottom