• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Corrin Matchup thread (oh boy here we go)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zard lover Doom Desire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
N1ntendogam1ng
The mods...for some reason...decided to lock my previous thread on this. However, instead of waiting for them to probably never unlock the other one, I just made this. It's now mere hours until Corrin releases, so I see no point in locking this thread, so if they don't lock this one, the first matchups discussed will be Jigglypuff and Rosalina.

Kalierdarke

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kalierdarke
They lock it until the character releases, and then they unlock it. Posting a second thread is against the rules last I checked.

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
its also pretty lol that you are that set on being "first"

like, ****ing cool it dude. We know likes are pretty nice and all, but this isnt reddit. You dont need to farm karma.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
The mods...for some reason...decided to lock my previous thread on this. However, instead of waiting for them to probably never unlock the other one, I just made this. It's now mere hours until Corrin releases, so I see no point in locking this thread, so if they don't lock this one, the first matchups discussed will be Jigglypuff and Rosalina.

We're on orders to not post a Matchup Thread UNTIL 2 WEEKS AFTER THE CHARACTER HAS RELEASED

Your enthusiasm is very much appreciated though! Hope to see you contributing a lot here in the upcoming weeks good sir!

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
You don't seem like the type of guy who would even stick with maintaining the matchup thread, tbh

Last edited:

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
Putting the rules aside, it's common sense to wait a bit before making threads like this. It's kind of hard to have a meaningful match up discussion with so few tournaments under our belt. Better to wait a few weeks, which gives time to improve this thread which seems to be hastily made.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If the previous thread was locked, what made you think this one wouldn't be?

Also starting with Jigglypuff? A literally irrelevant character?

What even.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom