• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U New Competitive Smash Player.

Tuwiki

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,

I have been playing smash for a number of years now, won a few small local tournaments and want to start participating more. I go by Tuwiki and have begun posting a few of my matches from For Glory 1v1 on youtube! If anyone wants to check me out here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKXJVHdIyCIP6cgRMZU4E6Q

I main Link but also play Shulk, Greninja, Cloud, Roy, Robin and Dark Pit a lot. I would love to see anyones feedback( or backlash ) and listen to any tips, tricks, or advice!

Thanks! See you online and possibly in future tournaments!

Ralugi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Uranium238
Link is a fun one. A character with the reach of a sword, and all kinds of projectiles. Spammable, but not broken. The uncanny valley of developers.

Well, you've got Link down to a science. Projectile game is unparallel.

I'm also a little new. I played a local tournament recently. I did well, but ever since ssb4 came out I had to switch mains with one of my better performing secondaries. Any advice?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tuwiki

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the compliments! About advice... depends, who is your main now? And who did you switch from?

Tuwiki

Smash Rookie
I cant say I know much about fighting as Luigi. Ive played against plenty of them though and they are pretty mean. They get in fast with quick combos using grabs and stuff.

Tuwiki

Smash Rookie
Heh... I'l be honest, I thought these boards would be more active...

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Really, you're better off going to the designated Link boards if you're looking for competitive advice. This section is more dedicated to general discussion about the game.

Link Smash4 Boards: http://smashboards.com/forums/link.386/

Also, trying not to backseat moderate... But in the future, try not to double post. It'll get you in trouble.

Tuwiki

Smash Rookie
I don't see why you would point me to the Link boards when we are not talking about Link. Nor did I ask specifically about Link. I am in 'the general discussion about the game' section because we are talking generally about characters in the game and overall gameplay.

Last edited:
Top Bottom