• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New challenger Approaching!

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Today I finally got to play some non-online matches against someone who isn’t terrible and I’ve notice a huge weakness that Zamus has.. What can Zamus do if someone is standing directly behind her and worst yet has their shield up?

Most of the time in the past when this happens to me in brawl, I’ll just short hop away or jump over them while hitting their shield, which in most cases would make me land right behind them.

This cannot be done with Zamus, with her abnormally high short hop doing this will most likely cause you to get severely punished.

Any ideas?

Zastrozzi

Smash Cadet
Easy. Down B will get you out safely, and if they try to chase you, they'll eat the spike. Either that, or short hop, midair turn, and charge B. They can chase you, but you'll be facing the right direction, and if they eat the Paralyzer, momentum shifts back to you.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Pivot Grab, Fox Trot away into a Plasma Whip or just jump and do the same.. Zastrozzi and Great Leon gave good ideas, too.

Top Bottom