• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Challenge: RpgatWill

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Haha, I know that's probably a terrible introduction choice that a million people have done before, but whatever. Hey everyone I'm new to the boards.

Who do you main in 64/Melee/Brawl/SSB4, why?
In 64, not to be a braggart but I mained almost any character. For some reason no one could ever beat me on 64 so I played with whatever character people chose for me. As a consequence most of the time I was given Yoshi and Link, and won every time. I dropped the game for the next two iterations and only played it on rare occassion since I owned neither system. I'm looking forward to getting back into Smash on the 3DS
Main Picks to try: Robin, Yoshi, Lucina, Link, Zelda, Peach and Zero Suit Samus

Why have you joined Smashboards?
I wanted to show support for a game I was really looking forward to, and was hoping to join player tournaments hosted by smashboards.

Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?
I would love to attend tournaments, or even announce for them as I'm trained in that field. Mostly my issue boils down to money.

Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.
As an Actor, I spend a lot of time studying scripts and attending auditions. I also like Swimming and Martial arts, specifically Backstroke and Butterfly for Swim meets and Taekwondo for Martial arts.

What other communities are you a part of?
This is the first gaming community I have joined.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey there :)

Have you already posted in the Robin sub-forum? I think I've seen you around maybe once or twice, but I could be mistaken...

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Yeah I've made a few posts, mostly in the Robin and Lucina sub forums. Thought it'd be smart to do a proper introduction.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Cool, I figured I had you seen you around before. And yeah, a lot of people typically don't bother with an intro. Nice of you to do so though.

Welp, I'm Hokori. I frequent this part of this site as well as the Smash 4 section. Since you hang around the Robin sub-forum as well, you'll be sure to see me around often.

Morbi

Scavenger
Haha, I know that's probably a terrible introduction choice that a million people have done before, but whatever. Hey everyone I'm new to the boards.

Who do you main in 64/Melee/Brawl/SSB4, why?
In 64, not to be a braggart but I mained almost any character. For some reason no one could ever beat me on 64 so I played with whatever character people chose for me. As a consequence most of the time I was given Yoshi and Link, and won every time. I dropped the game for the next two iterations and only played it on rare occassion since I owned neither system. I'm looking forward to getting back into Smash on the 3DS
Main Picks to try: Robin, Yoshi, Lucina, Link, Zelda, Peach and Zero Suit Samus

Why have you joined Smashboards?
I wanted to show support for a game I was really looking forward to, and was hoping to join player tournaments hosted by smashboards.

Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?
I would love to attend tournaments, or even announce for them as I'm trained in that field. Mostly my issue boils down to money.

Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.
As an Actor, I spend a lot of time studying scripts and attending auditions. I also like Swimming and Martial arts, specifically Backstroke and Butterfly for Swim meets and Taekwondo for Martial arts.

What other communities are you a part of?
This is the first gaming community I have joined.
I used to win all of the time with Link, and no one even asked me to choose him! :troll:

I am also an advocate of using multiple characters, I can only "main" about eight at a time apparently, but I do play every character in the game. Sometimes it is more fun to just click the random slot and see what fate's hand deals you.

As a fellow tactician, I wish you a great time on these boards. :4robinm::4robinf:

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
I used to win all of the time with Link, and no one even asked me to choose him! :troll:

I am also an advocate of using multiple characters, I can only "main" about eight at a time apparently, but I do play every character in the game. Sometimes it is more fun to just click the random slot and see what fate's hand deals you.

As a fellow tactician, I wish you a great time on these boards. :4robinm::4robinf:
Thanks! I'm looking forward to trying out all the characters I missed out on in brawl and melee, and all the new ones to figure out a good pool of characters to choose from. That way while I may not be the strongest with any particular player, I can always bring some surprises to the table.

Top Bottom