• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Bounty-->S-Hunters Combo video!!!

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
"New Bounty"

Hi everyone, this is time that all are waiting for :D...i upload this video since 4 days ago and this is the last combo video oF S-Hunters Team, because some members are Retired =(.

The realization of this videos was so hard, because we must to pay attentions to all the tracks, select the correct clips and editing the video with the correct music...later, make a nice intro and ending, using very strange video editor and trying to do a nice video, because tha is the last video of our team...it must to be the best video of our combo videos. The bad part of this video is that leos doesn´t go ut in the video...because we don´t have clips of him and he never together with us to record some clips or bring us his own clips...so he isn´t on the video =(.

Our team borns in April of 2006 and ends in the same month in 2007...We obtained a lot of Victories in aour country (torneys and activities)...but the most important victory was... play with his members, because they are a NICE persons and the team was no a simple team of smash...it was a team of good friends ;).

I hope that you enjoy this video and try to post your commentaries, because all the oppinions are so important for us :D.

We delay ourselves near 2 months in make this combo video...but I believe that all the effort were succesful :D!!

Thanks for watching and thanks for all the support that your forum bring us ;).

New Bounty- S-Hunters Combo Video

-Duration: 15:30 minutes
-Produced by: Hellsing-WinZero
-Starring: Prailor, Usleon, Hellsing, One_Cool
-Run Time: 00:15:51
-Streaming: Google Video
-URL: http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=6711197741191557161&hl=es

Sorry about my englis :(!!

HellSingULH

Smash Apprentice
thanks man for your observation :D and I hope that the other members of this forum will see this video and post their opinnion too ;).

Cyas :D!!

Top Bottom