• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Bombsoldier Videos?

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
holy crap i love it.

he ha some interesting new tricks that shiz can copy now. even though he lost its obvious hes WAY better than kaito. 3 SDs

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
as far as we know (and there is no reason to disbelieve this) these are authentic videos.

his GnW is the only thing that impressed me. Honestly, the falco and fox vids were tremendously underwhelming. the up b out of shine seems bad to me, as it leaves no openning for more comboing, and if I'm going to end a combo in the air, I'd rather send my oponent in a direction that leaves possibilities for edgegaurding than straight up, so I'll always favor nair or bair.

Stryk9

Smash Journeyman
i still dont think its him

the GnW makes me want to beleive its him but the falco is just unimpressive completely

i cant see a year going by and him being that much worse

Nihility

Smash Journeyman
He just didn't really seem to live up to the hype that manacloud and Ken gave him.. I guess we'll have to see more vids for real proof.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
it is bombsoldier
the the fox vid is one month old(dont knows how old the others are, maybe really old maybe new.).
captain jack confirmed its him too.

Top Bottom