• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nevermind

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
well After playing around with Falco. I liked him and I have an easier time against some chars
that Lucario(teh 1337) and Kirby(teh ]-[ @ X)have a hard time VS so I put him in my Sides slot.
so after messing around a bit I found this! and posted it on NS2 because I can post pics there

and after MUCH persuasion by some of my friends (both Real life and Online) I decided to put it here: http://nsider2.com/forums/A-New-Tech-4-Falcoez-t204954.html

I'm NOT about to retype that so theres =P

EDIT:
It's obvious that this is worth a pile of Dog Crap so let this thread die a lonely,peaceful death

hurricane22491

Smash Cadet
This doesn't really count as a tech. It's simply using the phantasm to get someplace.

It's probably something nice to know, but even then I don't think I would use it too much myself.

culexus・wau

This doesn't really count as a tech. It's simply using the phantasm to get someplace.

It's probably something nice to know, but even then I don't think I would use it too much myself.
think of it like Zelda's Ledgewarp but easier.
It's just zelda moving to the ledge Via Farore's wind but it's still a tech

wasabicheese

Smash Journeyman
sorry, but i wouldn't rly call this an AT. MAYBE, at a far stretch, a slight mindgame. i just think its more of a time saver to be honest.

culexus・wau

*sighs* I was afraid of this -_-..........
Man **** Dshot and his optimism about things!

Top Bottom