• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

never to'd an event but want to start

ShAd3

Smash Rookie
So i haven't to'd an event before but I want to register to help volunteer for StR 2015. I also have never been to a national so I would love to gain toing experience from this so I can host weeklies in my region. Is this a bad idea or is it good?

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
So i haven't to'd an event before but I want to register to help volunteer for StR 2015. I also have never been to a national so I would love to gain toing experience from this so I can host weeklies in my region. Is this a bad idea or is it good?
Go for it, experience can never hurt.

Remember to have fun and take it all in. Weekly tournaments can be tough. I would start with one and go from there. People say they will come back week after week but then you get a week where 4 ppl show up or the opposite everyone brings their buddies and there is 2 kits for 40 ppl.

Top Bottom