• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 never been to apex...looking to attend this year..

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
Soooo never been to apex and I am looking to attend this year. I don't know about competing, but I am wondering if there is still a way for some casual smash playing with other players? or are all the game reserved for the tournament players? I would love to play some games for fun with the smash community. Also anything else I should know about apex as an event, please let me know. I can't wait to attend and check it out : )

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
If your going for friendlies you still have to pay the $35 venue fee for the 3 days even if you will only be there 1. Theres alot of tvs so there will be alot of friendlies but if they need them for tournament matches then you have to move. Thats pretty much it

Top Bottom