• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

neutral b KO

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Im not sure if this has been discovered or not but while I was playing today I found an interesting way to KO kirby (and possible another metaknight.) Basically kirby absorbed me and used neutral b directly above me. I use neutral b and went up into his and they were both meshed together. We floated so high that the kirby died and I didnt. We did it twice and its ez. Possibly meta knight could do this to another metaknight or maybe a kirby to a metaknight? Iunno

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
you can do it to ANY character with enuf dmg/high enuf up i did it 6 times in the last trny i was in and ppl didn't know that it COULD even kill them
its REALLY effective on an aggresive sonic as well, he's light and likes to chase high most of the time
Do it to your friends and tell them it's your sex tornado

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
there are definite limits on how far u can go offscreen, so abusing this against kirby is a good tactic
btw gimme some feedback on my thread !

Top Bottom