• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

netrual b technique

iRjOn

Smash Lord
Ok Zamus mains I need your help.

I dont main Zamus but I discovered something amazing...
There is a lagg cancelled lazer technique.
Heres how it works, SH then as Zamus curls into a ball when her gun is near her leg, but still before her head tucks press b.
The laser will come out straight in front of her about at Marios nose AND! its silent!
One more thing you follow up with anything! well duh >_>

The timing I spoke of I'm not exactly sure about but its around those postions where it happens.

I'm still testing this my self
I dont see anything on the fourums about it so...
Thought I'd make a thread to ask for your help.

If I acctually get this tech down I'll have to get with someone so I can send them a vid of it or something. Then they can put it on the computer and youtube it.

P.S.
idc what this technique is called yall name it.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
SH'ing a Plasma Whip is much more effective as all things go. Maybe to throw your opponent off your game, but the fact that it's silent doesn't really help you since it has a noticeable start-up animation. And if it isn't charged it's not going to go very far anyways.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
Hmm... true well this is scrap now :ohwell:

thanx for telling me
:D

but side note the start up is like non exsitant you just see a lazer come out and Zamus lands as if she FF...

Top Bottom