• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Netplay Desync on frame 6 PM+

TeddyRoseKidd

Smash Cadet
So I downloaded the PM+ netplay build that everyone is using. For some reason, no matter who I play with, I get a Desync on frame 6 and we stay desynced for the rest of the session. Does anyone know what could be causing the Issue.

I tried using a different brawl ISO(the original ISO was one that I ripped directly from my copy, the second ISO I downloaded from a google drive).

Insert SD card is on.

Brawl Is the default ISO

Cheats are on

Widescreen Hack is turned off

I play melee netplay all the time without any issues at all. Has anyone ever had this issue?

Narpas_sword

if it happens with you vs anyone you play, then the problem is at least confirmed to be on your end - so we can work with that.

i dont know how p+ does anything different to regular PM, but id suggest clearing settings and starting from the beginning if you cant spot what you have that might be causing the desynch.

Top Bottom