• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Netplay build as regular Brawl?

UberKiller

Smash Rookie
I followed Y-L's guide on setting up netplay, however.. I'm not sure what's going on here:

Me and my friend have the same version of brawl, and the netplay build matches respectively. The Checksum matches too.

However the information for the original brawl is incorrect. And when I mount Project M Netplay onto it, suddenly the icons show as it being recognized as brawl. Yet the original remains untouched.

Just a note, the project m version loads just fine. Plays like project M normally. Just can't do netplay.

Is there anything I can do? Thanks in advance.

Y-L

Smash Champion
It's because they share the same info or something when a save file is created. You can fix this by deleting it. Right click (for both games) open wii save folder, and delete them. Afterwards in Dolphin hit view->purge cache.

Top Bottom