• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nessy's Olimar Vids, Improve How?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
pretty good, got any of you losing a life so i can critique it? I can't really say anything bad you did without you dying...

Bluebottel

Smash Cadet
Playing versus a Ness/Lucas?

1. Get not-all-that-close but at grab range.
  2. Press Z.
  3. ???
  4. Profit!

Really, abuse that you get a free whack at both of them after they struggle free from your constant grab pummeling.

I think ill name it 'Trv-S z cancel pivot degrab Bluebottel semithrow tech'.

WhoseReality?

Smash Apprentice
ok now I actually watched the videos. there weren't many "mistakes" since you won so easily, but in the ZSS match, you didn't even whistle when you were knocked off with two pikmin in tow and four scattered around the stage. That says to me that if anyone was able to put any real pressure on you then you would be toast as soon as they got you off the stage.

But, really, you learn from your losses. Find someone to play against who will still beat you even when you are busting your @$$ as hard as you can. Then you'll be able to see where and how they are handing it to you. Post those videos and we can give you suggestions.

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
Well I haven't got any vids of me loosing because I didn't loose so I can't upload them. But when I do I will upload them.:)

Thanks for the advice, I always forget 1 or 2 moves that a character has. With Olimar I think I need to whistle and keep control of my pikmin and Up B a bit more.

Top Bottom