• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ness's speed

Outlawstarx

Smash Cadet
maybe its just me but Ness seems as if he has gotten slower. Ive been playing the 3ds version and kind of adjusted to his speed. I picked up the wii u version and it feels like im going in slo-mo most of the time. He seems slower and more floaty than he was in brawl. Has anyone else noticed this same thing?

Dr. Eggplant

Smash Rookie
I feel like I noticed this too, however I've only had a little bit of experience playing the Wii U version so I thought it might be due to me still being better at hops and fastfalls on the 3DS.

Omega Male

Smash Cadet
I also felt this but thought it might just be due to having a larger screen on the Wii U, thus making it feel slower. Idk if that makes sense to anyone else though lol.

Unclesatan

Smash Apprentice
I felt the same thing, to be honest. I'm pretty sure it's the larger screen and not being used to the controller quite yet.

I actually tried playing on the Wii U with my 3DS as a controller and it felt a bit better but still not quite as fast as I'm used to.

Regulus

Smash Cadet
NNID
Count_Boognish
3DS FC
3351-4181-6573
I don't think they'd change it between versions like that. Though they did change the size of his PK Thunder...

arwnightmare

Smash Cadet
the difference between characters on the handheld and console not to exist, they suppose to be the same., i think maybe the size of the screen the brain thinks its slower...like the small the tv screen the faster the game appears to play

Outlawstarx

Smash Cadet
Well after playing extensively since release. I think it was just a matter of getting used to the HD visuals and the larger screen. Its been much better lately, I still say this games overall speed could be bumped just a bit but I'm loving it so far.

Top Bottom