• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness on Corneria

D

Deleted member

Is corneria like the ultimate ness counterpick? I mean, its almost unfair how good ness is there, just sitting back and relaxing. First thing: Is corneria your fav ness stage, and second: Can any other characters beat ness at his own game on corneria?

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Peach owns the guns. And I don't know any Ness gay enough to seriously just camp the guns the entire match. And FD is my favorite Ness stage.

Levitas

the moon
I can think of one...

Personally, I don't like the way camping affects the game, so I'm not a huge fan. And IC's can kill the gun pretty quickly, too. They just tend to die if they do.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
What's so good about Battlefield? Or do you just like it "just because"?

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I think it's the platforms. I personally despise battlefield. All the times I should've perfectly sweetspotted that edge..and died instead.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
You told me fsmash turns enemies around! Okay, so it was April Fools.... Liar...*sniff*

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Every time I go to heal myself on the guns I always get shot by them (as I'm coming down). It's really gay. It's hard to see them and hear them in a tournament if the sound is off and your opponent is chasing you >.>

*counterpicks jungle japes from now on*

Ademisk

Smash Champion
You just have to pay attention. I love how Simna manages to catch the gun blasts as he's in the air in front of the guns. He's a horrible Ness and deserves to die.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
You just have to pay attention. I love how Simna manages to catch the gun blasts as he's in the air in front of the guns. He's a horrible Ness and deserves to die.
Lol, I know about that, but I just am not good at it. Do you know how long I had to practice to learn how to recovery from the guns using only the double jump? I'd much rather learn to use the water on jungle japes to recover.

Bailey: http://youtube.com/watch?v=1l_CfQujW-M

http://youtube.com/watch?v=daoLcPGxeyA

SparkZ

Smash Cadet
My Corneria story. My cousin was Fox, my cousin's sister was Peach. I go down there, cousin starts yelling about how "cheap" it is. He goes down there, I bthow him, he hits the celing and dies. Cannons charge, I tech, I heal about 100 damage off. Peach goes down, csticks the heck out of the cannons. I jump and save myself, cannons blow up, Peach dies.:laugh:

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Even if they tech the throw you just turn around and grab them and throw em backwards. Of course, anyone attacking you on Corneria is asking for a simultaneous SD for the both of you.

Levitas

the moon
lol @ above. How do they have to DI to get the stagespike off of the forward throw?

Of course, never take a spacie or pikachu to Japes. They have more edge games and a better recovery than you there.

Top Bottom