• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness & Lucas In Brawl

Nessgod

Smash Cadet
Ness has been my favorite character since ssb and earthbound 1 & 2, in ssb he was the strongest, in ssbm they lowered his power down majorly, in ssbb hes a little better.

Now, they stated that no clones will be on Brawl,
but Lucas, seriously?

I'd really like Lucas having new different moves, instead the ones based off ness and Mother 3.

Levitas

the moon
welcome to the ness boards ^_^

I'm not that thrilled with how they handled lucas either, but it's not like we can do much about it lol

Ness general discussion is a pretty cool place, I'd recommend hanging out there while you get a feel for these boards :p

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Ness has been my favorite character since ssb and earthbound 1 & 2, in ssb he was the strongest, in ssbm they lowered his power down majorly, in ssbb hes a little better.

Now, they stated that no clones will be on Brawl,
but Lucas, seriously?

I'd really like Lucas having new different moves, instead the ones based off ness and Mother 3.
Hello there~ Welcome to the Ness Board!

Sadly to say, even in SSB they have him very low now...Melee he was worse, Brawl he got better and he'll be moved up on the next Tier list.

I think Lucas' moves are actually quite different, really. The only similarities are the obvious B moves with little tweaks and the F-smashes. I was hoping the final smashes would at least be PSI Rockin' for Ness and PK LOVE for Lucas, but so much for that. Also, quite a shame that their moves are the way they are...they really aren't anything like the games.

Nessgod

Smash Cadet
Hello there~ Welcome to the Ness Board!

Sadly to say, even in SSB they have him very low now...Melee he was worse, Brawl he got better and he'll be moved up on the next Tier list.

I think Lucas' moves are actually quite different, really. The only similarities are the obvious B moves with little tweaks and the F-smashes. I was hoping the final smashes would at least be PSI Rockin' for Ness and PK LOVE for Lucas, but so much for that. Also, quite a shame that their moves are the way they are...they really aren't anything like the games.

Quite true, thats what disappointed me, and they should have had a stage that had a ship in the middle of the water with the kraken popping in a few times, that's similar to the slug in Distant Planet, that would have been sweet.

Meccs

@Meccs_
Welcome to the boards.
Lucas plays alooooooott differently, actually.
I was also dissapointed from Ness's sudden drop from 2nd to 9th. *sigh* but oh well. he can still dominate.

Top Bottom