• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness has been DOWNGRADED

sunflash

Smash Cadet
I was playing smash with my freinds , and we made up this game that you must try and defeat the same 3 lvl 9s all on teams agents you (freindly fire off) and i was using Nes to see if i could chees. I used the "pk thunderbomb"(basicly jumped of the side of the stage and hit myself with up+b towards the following computers (all samus). im expecting them to all go flying and they hit me out of it. im like wtf?was this glites or something, becase shouldnt that attck have alt of priority?Please answer im really curios.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
No. Almost everyone has an attack which outprioritizes it. Basically, the only way you can outprioritze everyone with PKT2 is to hit them point blank so Ness is still invincible.

Levitas

the moon
if you want to rail lv 9s with samus, play the game of roll away, PK fire, then bat. It's not a very fun game.

Playing against people is moar fun foar everyone.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Computers suck anyway. You can just jump out, double jump back and they'll often suicide to try to come after you. Less risky than PK thunder. If you are trying to learn something for an actual match, play against a lv. 1, and learn to djc and lcancel perfectly.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Levels 1s are useless, just go into training, at least then you don't have to worry about stocks and can control your opponent better.

Top Bottom