• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Colors

Scholar Zero

Smash Rookie
Hi there, long time Ness player, first time poster.

My vote for most excellent color change in the game goes to the Mr. Saturn shirt. Everyone else has their 'evil' color, even angelic Pit, but Ness just has his "Saturn Valley High School" shirt.

If someone wants to play evil Ness, that's as close as you can get. I hope you feel evil with a pink hat.

Levitas

the moon
Deuceblade, Ness has been original all along. In 64 he was original. In melee, he sucked more but was still original. And now he's a returning original character. everything about him is original.

Scholar Zero

Smash Rookie
It seems that the Mr. Saturn shirt is his most popular. Can we make it his default color?

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
i'm still partial to the green outfit, and i guess i will be one of the few using it with the new Mr. Saturn one. But at least it'll give me some distinction.(and if you ever see a green Ness in spec mode...bet on him!)

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
Aww ... I feel so unoriginal. But the pink hat and Mr. Saturn shirt are just too cool!

True Fool

Smash Ace
Baseball Ness is kickass. Saturn shirt is pretty awesome too. Blue>Red=Green>>>>>Yellow.

Scholar Zero

Smash Rookie
I'm probably going with the baseball shirt, that way I can tell which Ness is me if I'm ever in a fight with another Ness.

Which is unlikely.

Levitas

the moon
Hm, that's news to me. Ness in the Mr. Saturn shirt just looks cool to me, I don't see where you're getting the goth thing.

Mac_77

Smash Cadet
I'm sticking with the Original Red costume... but the Red and White baseball player outfit is pretty cool too.

Two_D

Smash Rookie
My favorite one is the bumble bee ness, i wish they made a charlie brown costume.
the bu bee costume is one of the best!!! the worst one is green:ohwell:

Levitas

the moon
I like the green one quite a bit, actually. Also the blue one. The red one's my norm. Sometimes I go Yellow. In brawl, I've been doing a lot of Mr. Saturn. Oh, and the white one's pretty cool, too.

I like colors. Except orange, hate that one... lol

Ademisk

Smash Champion
People in this forum seem to have some strange idea that today is opposite today. It is not. Best does not mean worst. Sorry for the confusion.

Levitas

the moon
All the colors are awesome... except orange. And yellow is the best.
I'm pretty sure I said that somewhere... like the previous post. Except that you tacked on a yellow thing about stuff.

Can we at least all agree that the orange Ness (you know, where the baseball cap is orange) is by far Ness's worst look?

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Oh hell no. No, you did not call bumblebee Ness pimp. No, I'm going to say this now. IF YOU USE BUMBLEBEE YOU ARE DEMEANING NESS USERS EVERYWHERE.

Top Bottom