• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

nerf mario pls. too op

Status
Not open for further replies.

borisbickcog

Banned via Warnings
jesus christ omg this char is 2 op can't handle how op his mobility and ko power is his grab game is far too gud he can just wombo combo me without skill. pls nintendo remove mario from game, he is un-iconic third party op character. seriously. i died once to a mario. he needs nerf. pls. his cape is too op and can instakil at 15%, not to mention his buggy water that sometimes breaks the game and causes the loominartey to leap out of ure monitor and chaingrab you. srs guyz. nerf mario op skrub tier character. i am running out of thyme and patience for op dirty skrooblord n00b tyr mario

borisbickcog

Banned via Warnings
not troll. mario is dirty skr00b character. tier list is liar and needs to be beheaded. for reals m8s. chainshanking is just too op for mario, he can grab me and zero to stock me by breathing because nintendo endorse third party character overpoweredness and unclean ethics regarding character balancing. you don't notice someone glorious like douglas jay falcon being considered 'op' like mario, more people need to complain about his dirty camping serverhopping taktiks. pls nerf mario and his op raid utiliry

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
XD XD XD keep it up. Tell me more about Mario.
Edit: I know, that chainshanking gets so annoying :p

Last edited:

borisbickcog

Banned via Warnings
well. in my experienced perspective as a veteran smasher, i would concur that the current state of balance regarding the character deemed 'mario' is in fact inbalanced and utterly unethical in all aspects, as his reflection as an unrecognisable third party character being severely broken in contrast to other characters, shows that nintendo themselves share the same fascist, violent, anti-sematic view and completely disregard loved nintendo leased characters such as sonic and snake, neither of which are considered 'cheap' or 'overpowered' in anyway, unlike mario, who can just grab and violently lynch with a single button. please remove this xenophobe character before i am forced to take legal action regarding the frequent beatings my mr. falcon has recieved from the violent overpowering character.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
It's a good thing Mr. Falcon has no trouble with Meta Knight, otherwise he'd be in trouble :p :p
Edit: you misused and misspelled a few words, but still epic XD

Last edited:

borisbickcog

Banned via Warnings
i will have your head on a platter sir, if you accuse me of vocabulary misuse. i will have you know that mr. douglas 'jay' falcon was educated with the finest tutoring the bradford ghetto could provide. however, the issue still stands, that a character that should be banned from competetive play as the mere thought of such a rediculous third party call of duty kid quickscope fgt character being utilised in such a manner makes me want to falcon punch a kitten.
all in all, my closing remark is pls remove filthy dirty d@nk mario from smash, as he is not even a nintendo character and is the cause of many remotes being thrown at my mummy's television set.

borisbickcog

Banned via Warnings
due to lack of serious response from nintendo customer service, i have reasonably decided to share my wish for the imminent doom of that grimy italian immigrant plumber with the rest of the surplus found within the more up to date and utilised '3DS forum' in which, due to the current nature of the game's release, it is within reason for nintendo to remove this utterly irrelevant and overpowered character from the smash bros. series. information regarding our protest march sporting anti plumber propaganda are to report to our international spokesperson by the name of 'boristinycog' who can be found surveying the italian border, should any other disgusting monstrosities attempt to escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom