• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neo Nintendo Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hiho, this is my revival of the Nintendo Quiz I made years ago. Since SSBB is nearby and I enjoyed making the quiz in the past I will start a new one today and hopefully enjoy those who wish to participate into this new quiz.

I will now introduce a new feature for my quiz: the vote system. After every post with questions I have asked, I will ask everyone of you about which video game franchise you want to see more questions asked in my next post. And now I will present the list with franchises:

Super Mario
The Legend of Zelda
Metroid
F-Zero
Pokémon
Fire Emblem
Mega Man
Resident Evil
Castlevania
Advance Wars
Metal Slug
Donkey Kong
Kirby
Mortal Kombat
Phoenix Wright
Star Fox
Wario
Pikmin
Super Smash Bros.
Viewtiful Joe
Warcraft

Only from these franchises I will ask questions. However, if you have a suggestion for a new franchise to sit beside these, you may do so. I will answer then if it makes the franchise list. The Neo Nintendo Quiz will no longer have a ranking system unlike the one in the past.

I will now quickly go through the rules:

-You may answer a question only once, and never again edit that post or start a new post with a new answer for the same question.

-The franchise with the most votes will get new questions in my next post. If there is a tie, I will decide the next franchise then.

-If voting for a game franchise, or suggesting a new franchise, please be more detailed by telling me from which titles in the franchise you want to see questions from(Such with Super Mario you could say Super Mario Bros., then I will ask questions about that one most likely).

-You may optionally vote for the next franchise.

-Only I may create new questions.

-This quiz is only intended for Nintendo related questions, including those which have appeared on Nintendo platforms!

-Obey the regular Forum Games rules.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now finally, the que- no wait! I will let people vote the first game franchise first. So I will be waiting here. :p

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Since this is the Nintendo quiz, you should only include Nintendo, companies Nintendo owns, and perhaps companies partnered with Nintendo.

smashbot226

Smash Master
What???

Jester, there is no reason why he shouldn't keep most of those!

I honestly think you should boot Mortal Kombat, Resident Evil, and Warcraft.

At least give series that have a chance in at LEAST appearing in SSBB!

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
"-This quiz is only intended for Nintendo related questions, including those which have appeared on Nintendo platforms!"

Read that rule carefully again. And this Nintendo Quiz is not dependent on Super Smash Bros. Brawl's popularity at all. It is supposed to receive questions from all kinds of franchises, not just Super Smash Bros. .

The franchises in my first post are staying. They are after all favorite series of mine and I know quite a lot about each.

Now please continue with voting a franchise you would like to see questions from.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Series on Nintendo platforms? Then you're missing a LOT.

Wave Racer, Amazing Island, Red Steel, Nintendogs, Earthbound, Rampage, this list goes on. Limit yourself to exclusives or don't make one of these. you need to broaden MUCH MUCH less.

And I vote for Pokemonzzzzz.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I vote for Fire Emblem as well, since this thread could probably last through Fire Emblem questions alone. I just want to know, will these quizzes include japan-only games, such as the first 5 Fire Emblem games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom